New Kiting Website - Need Testers

Please make all commercial, shop and industry postings here (no classfied ads!)

New Kiting Website - Need Testers

Postby kristinmmarie » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:17 am

Hi!
Just moved to PNW and looking for a few testers for our iPhone kiting app. We have been working with pros around the world to build a social learning community and would love to get your input. It would not take much time... just looking for valuable feedback from the community!

http://www.mentormob.com

Kristin

(ps.. are there any meetups happening soon for new Seattle kiters?)
Last edited by kristinmmarie on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
kristinmmarie

Re: New Kiting App - Need Testers

Postby pdaniels » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:54 am

Hi kristinmarie,

Welcome kristinmarie to the Seattle area and to the pskite community. There is an event coming up on Feb 26 that is a perfect chance for you to meet local kiters. It's the premier of a movie made by a local kiter, Roberto, about kiting at Jetty Island. Feb 26 - you can rsvp on the main page of pskite.org, you will see a sticky thread there.

Or, if you cannot make the event on Feb 26, we will have some other pskite events coming this summer. Or, just introduce yourself at any local beach on a windy day and you will meet "pskiters". Take a look at the Kite Beaches link on the top right section of the board index for a list of local kite beaches if you are not familar.

Lastly, I would be a tester of yours if you had support for Android....
pdaniels
Board of Directors

Re: New Kiting App - Need Testers

Postby kristinmmarie » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:55 am

Awesome... bummer I will be in Chicago that specific day for work. :( I will for sure watch out for other events coming up this summer.

THANKS so much!
kristinmmarie

Return to Commercial