Westport Wed and Thursday.....

General discussions about kiting in the Pacific Northwest - Seattle, Tacoma, Bellingham, the Puget Sound, and places nearby such as the Gorge, the Coast, and BC

Westport Wed and Thursday.....

Postby Maddogmurph » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:01 am

Just a heads up-it has been ridable here in the afternoon for the last 2 days. Today and tomorrows forecast look even better. Let me know if anyone plans to ride out here today........

Mike
Maddogmurph

Re: Westport Wed and Thursday.....

Postby j.p. » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Maddogmurph wrote:Just a heads up-it has been ridable here in the afternoon for the last 2 days. Today and tomorrows forecast look even better. Let me know if anyone plans to ride out here today........

Mike

How swell is current the ground swell?
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. – T. S. Eliot

"It was a pretty open spirit of sharing at the time, so the internet became a popular way of sharing info" Pete Cabrinha
j.p.

Postby BellinghamKite » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:42 pm

I got out at Ocean Shores on Monday and Tuesday on a 15m. Waves were up to chest high, but only on occasion. Had a great time however. Fun spot.

Love that I can drive the RV right up on the beach.
http://www.kitepaddlesurf.com
Blade Kites- Liquid Force - Slingshot
BellinghamKite

Postby PinkVoldo » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:12 am

....and Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Staying at secluded and pristine Twin Harbors SP. Lets rip it up out in the waves.
eriK S
Urban Surf Shop & Kite School
PinkVoldo

Postby j.p. » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:48 am

BellinghamKite wrote:I got out at Ocean Shores on Monday and Tuesday on a 15m. Waves were up to chest high, but only on occasion. Had a great time however. Fun spot.

Love that I can drive the RV right up on the beach.

I'd be careful if you attempt that on the West Port side. I got the scare of my life when I nearly got my RV, a 12 Bigfoot on Dodge Diesel Dually 4 x 4 stuck on the beach with an incoming tide 2 years ago. :o
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. – T. S. Eliot

"It was a pretty open spirit of sharing at the time, so the internet became a popular way of sharing info" Pete Cabrinha
j.p.

Return to General Kiteboarding Discussion