El Cuyo, Mexico!! 2017 Winter.. NW crew

General discussions about kiting in the Pacific Northwest - Seattle, Tacoma, Bellingham, the Puget Sound, and places nearby such as the Gorge, the Coast, and BC

El Cuyo, Mexico!! 2017 Winter.. NW crew

Postby Jruffing » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Sorry for the aggressive topic title haha! I promise I wont chase each and every single NW person down who doesn't come south to visit... :?

It has been a while my fellow PSKiters since I took my trip to travel the world almost 4 years ago to kiteboard the globe and left Seattle.. I just wanted to let everyone know I am STILL ALIVE.. sorry Penxa I did not die. :lol:

However, I wanted to let the "crew" know that myself, Ryan, Becky and little Avy are setting up shop for this Winter January to May in El Cuyo, Mexico. Some may know and others may not. I have posted on the commercial page about our FREE ACCOMMODATION offering, if you take 12 hours of lessons or a friend does you have free accommodation too. But we really hope to see everyone come down to visit for some Coronas.... although I am sure you all know I dont drink :roll:

So, please take some time to check out the spot we will be at http://www.comekitewithus.com/location or our kiteschool setup http://www.comekitewithus.com/kiteschool

I know a lot of you are starting to think about winter destinations, so we hope to have all our friends come visit us!!

See you soon!!

LOVE JOHN
Jruffing
Boardshorts are not legit, bro

Re: El Cuyo, Mexico!! 2017 Winter.. NW crew

Postby CC_Kiter » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:35 pm

Good to hear Ruffing is still alive and well. Enjoy Mexico this winter, sorry I won't be able to visit.
CC_Kiter

Postby theory » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:35 am

We really would love to see a PNW crew come kite with us! So, that being said, we have been working to plan an awesome group trip to El Cuyo. Check out this deal we have put together. It's a limited time offer and subject to availability....so if it sounds interesting, let's make this happen!

Group-Offer.jpg
Group-Offer.jpg (313.87 KiB) Viewed 3042 times

7 days / 6 nights in a luxury suite/house. Food is included in the price. Mexican fare with a cook and a daily menu. (Alcohol not included)

Included activities: 2 organized downwinders (roughly 25 miles each) on two separate days. And a day trip to Chichen Itza Mayan Ruins, which is considered one of the new 7 wonders of the world.

And only $700/PP

Here is some more info on the luxury suite accommodations:
"This is the best place to stay in El Cuyo, Mexico! A seven bedroom, kiteboarding luxury suite located on the beach in El Cuyo, Mexico. This accommodation includes a living room, dining room, bar (alcohol not included), rooftop terrace, outdoor pool, and comes complete with daily maid service and a chef (choose meals from a menu). All guest rooms include a private patio, A/C, key access, a safe, WIFI, a private modern bathroom w/hot water, hair dryers, cosmetic mirrors, and shower dispensers with shampoo, conditioner & body soap.

Kiter specific amenities include board racks, an air compressor on the beach, kite caddies, and storage for wet and sandy kite gear."

There is literally a ton to do there. It is one of the best places to fish, there are pink lagoons filled with flamingos to SUP and kayak in, Cenotes to swim in....literally a ton of stuff.

If you are interested in more details....email us. Better yet, get a group of 12-14 people together and email us for an adventure trip with "the Ruffing" and the Curtright clan.

2016 Naish Park HD 10m
2016 Naish Pivot 12m & 8m
2015 Naish Dub w Ronix Parks
2015 Naish Skater 5'2

shop local!
theory
Canada's Worst Nightmare

Postby CarrotHead » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:33 am

Already told my boss I'm going to be gone for several weeks at the end of January.
...|........../..
...|........./...
...|......../....
...|......./.....
...|....../......
...|...../......
...|..../.......
...|.../........
...|../.........
...|./..........
....Y...........
..o\-</,......
........'.'......
.......'..'......
____#____
CarrotHead

Postby Jruffing » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:02 am

Thx Chris.. man I still remember sitting on the bench with you at Jetty talking about this very thing ;)

Would be rad to have everyone come down.. we def want to get a drone shoot of riding in the Pink Lagoons, try and get it on National Geo tv :lol: I mean check out these lagoons!! its something comparable to Salt flats in bolivia..

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Jruffing

Postby Jruffing » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:06 am

Oh and Eric.. im stoked bro!!!!
Jruffing

Return to General Kiteboarding Discussion